Why trust the service experts at Abbotsford Chrysler with your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram repairs and maintenance needs? Our certified team of mechanics has more experience and knowledge than any other service center in the area. They spend countless hours training to ensure the best service for your and your vehicle.
What Makes Our Auto Mechanics the Best?
What makes our technicians the best in Abbotsford is their commitment to keeping their skills sharp and constantly getting certified in new auto mechanic skills. Here are a few of the certifications and skills you will discover when you meet the team at the Abbotsford Chrysler service center:
- Yearly training with Chrysler Canada that includes Mopar Certification (the parts, service, and customer care organization of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles)
- Level 1, 2, & 3 Chrysler Training in all Categories (includes spot welding, mechanical systems analysis, and all other aspects of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram repairs)
- Transmission and Diesel Vehicle Specialists
- Lube & Tire Expertise
- Full Range of Electrical Skills
- Alignment Inspections Specialist
Mechanics Who Will Go the Extra Mile For You
Not only will our service technicians make sure they’re providing your vehicle with top of the line care, but they’ll also make sure you’re always properly informed about what they’re doing. They’ll be there to answer any questions you have, give you updates about the progress with the repairs, and to educate you about why your car may need certain repairs. It’s not just the car they want to help; they’re there for you too!
Find out if your vehicle is due for any maintenance with our Scheduled Maintenance Guide. Visit or call Abbotsford Chrysler today to learn more about our experienced staff and see why we are the best choice for all of your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram needs.