New for 2012 is a 6.4L HEMI V8 engine, electro-hydraulic power steering for V6 models, 6-speed automatic transmission, 20-inch polished aluminum wheels on the Overland and 18-inch polished aluminum wheels on the Laredo E and X. The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the one of the best mid-size SUVs in its class for a good reason. It keeps one step above the rest.
The interior of the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee is built for the story of life, where you never know what will happen next. You will able to handle anything with climate control, an easy to use centre control and premium seats with lumbar support. Not only does this Jeep keep you comfortable, it looks good while doing it. It has style with wood grains and hard plastics.
The outer appearance of the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a perfect blend of classic Jeep looks and modern styling. The front grille and headlights are the signature Jeep-look. Then there is a modern twist with chrome accents, contouring lines and colour options.
The mechanics within the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee are hardy and efficient. There is now an available smooth running 6-speed automatic transmission on all V8 models.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 with automatic: 290 hp and 260 lb. ft torque
- 5.7L HEMI V8 with automatic: 360 hp and 390 lb·ft torque
- 6.4L HEMI V8 with automatic: 465 hp and 465 lb·ft torque
2012 Fuel Economy:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 with automatic: city 10.6 (22) and highway 7.3 (32)
- 5.7L HEMI V8 with automatic: city 13.8 (17) and highway 8.4 (28)
- 6.4L HEMI V8 with automatic: city 13.8 (17) and highway 9.4 (25)
The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Best-in-Class V6 Power – 290 hp, 260 lb-ft torque. This Jeep can handle any environment and situation. It is time to get out and enjoy life.